Here is my resume. A PDF version is available here (not up to date yet).
Korea Advanced Institue of Science and Technology (KAIST)
M.S. in Computer Science - August 2016
Texas A&M University-Central Texas
B.S. in Computer Information Systems - December 2013
Summa Cum Laude
Central Texas College
A.A.S. in Business Programmer Analyst - December 2012
A.A. in General Studies - December 2012
- Model-based Software Testing
- Adaptive Multi-agent System Testing
- System of Systems
- Y. Baek, G. Hong, C. Lee, and D.-H. Bae, "A Screen Comparison Technique for Effective Model-based Android GUI Testing", in Korea Computer Congress, 2015.
- C. Lee, Y. J. Lim, E. Jee, and D.-H. Bae, "A Feasibility Study of Verification on a Task-based Test Model for Collective Adaptive Systems," in the 42nd KIISE Winter Conference, 2015.
- C. Lee, E. Jee, Y. J. Lim, and D.-H. Bae, "A Feasibility Study of Goal-based Testing with a Task-based Test Model for Collective Adaptive Systems," KIISE Transactions on Computing Practices, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 393-398, Aug. 2016.
- Development of Software Modeling and Verification Techniques for Achieving Capabilities and Assuring Safety of System of Systems, KAIST-Daedeok Innopolis RED&B, March 2015 - November 2015
- Android GUI Testing Automation Tool and Technology Development, MDS Technology, October 2014 - July 2015
- Development of Autonomous Intelligent Collaboration Framework for Knowledge Bases and Smart Devices, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), May 2013 - April 2017
- Software R&D for Model-based Analysis and Verification of Higher-order Large Complex System, Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (MSIP) SW Star Lab, March 2015 - February 2023
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate on Windows Server 2012, MCSA (December 2013 - )
- CCNA Routing and Switching (August 2013 - August 2016)
- Software Developer at KOAST (August 2016 - )
- Teaching Assistant: Korean-English Translator for Public Relations at KAIST (January 2015 - August 2016)
- Multimedia Lab Assistant (part-time student worker 2009 - 2012) - Hobby Memorial Library in Central Texas College
- Software: Visual Studio (6.0, 2005, 2008, 2010), Eclipse, NetBeans, Intellij IDEA, Android Studio, Jenkins, Subversion, Git, Dreamweaver, Packet Tracer
- Communication Skills: Korean (native), English (fluent)